Global Account Manager - Google
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com .
Synaptics is currently seeking a Global Account Manager r esponsible for sales of Synaptics products to Google Worldwide. The ideal candidate calls directly on Google to understand customer applications and match Synaptics solutions. Works with sales representative firms for Google divisions in some areas to achieve sales and design win goals. Develops plans, budgets, and reports for his/her area, and works with Google to achieve design wins and product sales for specific product lines. Provides Google penetration plan and works with Sales and Marketing to close major design win opportunities. Drives Synaptics Marketing, Engineering, and Executives to develop solutions matching application base. Additionally, drives efforts internally and within Google to make Synaptics preferred solution provider for Google Third Party efforts (adoption of Google technology by other customers). Develops relationships and drives sales with C level of Google.
Education and Experience Requirements
Technical degree or equivalent experience, five years sales or sales management experience at Large OEM account(s). Experience with Google and existing relationships with Google Executives and Business Units desired.
Key Skills and Attributes Desired:
- Knowledgeable on SoC, Audio, Video, Touch, Biometric, and other HMI interface technologies and how they would be used within customer applications such as Mobile, PC, and IoT devices.
- Able to aggressively attack customer base to form relationships, understand customer goals, and formulate strategies to sell directly to customers.
- Able to work effectively at all levels of the customer, including C level.
- Understands own product portfolio extremely well and how to win relative to the competition, able to teach others the same skill.
- Knowledgeable of customer needs, and able to communicate how customers would use products in their systems.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent presentation skills for large or small groups.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong sales coaching skills, demonstrated success helping other sales professionals achieve success
- Able to work with other Sales organizations within Synaptics to coordinate overall Google strategy with Google divisions, ODMs, LCMs, and third-party customers.
- Able to work with Marketing and Engineering professionals to help define products and product strategy and obtain Google design wins to improve Synaptics long term profitability.
Synaptics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top