Mass Production planning and Inventory Management of SDD ASIC business:
- Manage a team of semiconductor planning professionals on ASIC supply/demand matching in response to customer requirement.
- Capacity and production planning for semiconductor supply chain (including Foundry, Backend, Packaging and Test)
- Support sales team with current schedule dates or issues that may impact delivery dates.
- Require to interface with customer directly for supply chain discussion or in cases of critical delivery issues.
- Monitor and maintain proper inventory level of ASIC’s along the supply chain and keeping our ASIC manufacturer properly loaded
- E&O management and ownership and provide timely updates to Finance and Division for materials risk exposure.
- Continuous improvement to increase efficiency and cycle time reduction
- Degree holder or above in Operation Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 12 years experiences in semiconductor industry with minimum 5 years in managerial level.
- Knowledge of supplier/subcontractor management in semiconductor industry or equivalent
- Foundry production and planning experience is highly preferred
- Procurement experience and price negotiation skill is an advantage
- Strong PC skills, well versed in MS Office and MS Excel
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded and process oriented
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top