Digital Design and Verification Intern
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company's rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
- Understand the current trends and techniques in power aware verification domain
- Understand the current flow and processes adopted in Synaptics in this domain
- Find out improvement areas in existing flow
- Propose, implement, prototype and showcase the enhancement achieved
- Currently enrolled in MS program focusing on VLSI, Microelectronics or Electronics
- Knowledge of programming languages like VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Shell or Make
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top