Corporate Marketing Director
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, biometrics, voice, audio, and multimedia products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC, smart home, and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA ) www.synaptics.com .
Synaptics is looking for a Corporate Marketing Director to join the team. This person will work directly with cross functional team members to develop and implement product specific marketing, PR and digital campaigns worldwide. We're looking for a creative thinking, self-starting, tenacious individual with both traditional PR and digital marketing experience. The ideal candidate can translate technical topics into powerful pieces of content for engineering audiences as well as broader narratives that are easily digestible by consumers.
- Leading the planning, development and execution of product specific marketing strategies, marketing communications, global public relations, social media, and trade show event activities
- Developing content calendar and leading content development initiatives to promote the company's story across multiple channels, including articles, white papers, videos, newsletters, web, presentations and more
- Leading and actively participating in product launches and project management
- Overseeing speakers and awards program
- Engaging with product marketing team and business owners to develop PR and promotional campaigns
- Participating in editorial planning with product and corporate marketing to ensure consistency in messaging, while tailoring the content to target audiences by geography and/or industry segment
- Providing measurement and analysis of marketing campaign performance results
- Ensuring alignment of messaging and collateral development with overall corporate branding, story arc, and identity
- Defining and creating various marketing materials and collateral to be used across multiple media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration
- Managing vendors, including global network of PR agencies, to strategically plan and deliver on PR and social media initiatives within schedule and budget
- Supporting ongoing media and market analyst relations worldwide, ensuring regular contact with target media outlets.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, communications or equivalent background/experience.
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated expertise/knowledge ofthe semiconductor industryknowledge isa plus.
- Minimum of 10+ years' experience in marketing, public relations or communications field, preferably in a corporate or agency environment.
- Strong decision-making, business acumen and project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the company, including executive staff
- Demonstrated management experience leading team of local and remote employees
- Exemplary writing and editing skills with samples of previous work
- Proven successful social media / digital marketing campaigns from development to execution
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate the company's strategy and technology
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and competing priorities with minimal direction while delivering results
- Demonstrated event management experience, including large-scale consumer and technology shows
- Critical thinking, analysis, reporting, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who can work autonomously as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Synaptics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top