Clipping and General Administration
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company's rich R&D and supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
- Clipping company, industry and technology related from newspaper.
- Clipping from Clipping company, industry and technology related from website.
- Distribute clipped information to employees.
- Input data to company system.
- Other requested administrative support from manager/team member.
- 1 – 2 years administration role experience.
- PC skills, such as e-mail, web, word, excel and PowerPoint.
- English communication capability is preferable.
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top