Business Planning Manager
Synaptics is the pioneer and leader of the human interface revolution, bringing innovative and intuitive user experiences to intelligent devices. Synaptics' broad portfolio of touch, display, and biometrics products is built on the company's rich R&D, extensive IP and dependable supply chain capabilities. With solutions designed for mobile, PC and automotive industries, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products that help make our digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable. (NASDAQ:SYNA) www.synaptics.com.
Our Business Operations team is seeking a strategic and driven Business Planning Manager to drive high-priority strategic actions for our Mobile Division at Synaptics. As a key leader on the core Business Operations ("Biz Ops") team, you will be involved in the strategic planning process - Annual Operating Plan and Long-Range Plan (LRP). You will identify key insights and work closely with sales leadership across Asia to drive revenue and profit opportunities
The ideal candidates will have a deep passion for revenue and profit enhancement, exceptional structured thinking, ability to quickly synthesize imperfect data from multiple internal and external sources, strong business intuition and the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally. Candidates will also have a bias toward action and excellent executive communication skills.
- Revenue and Margin management: guidance, tracking and driving actions to hit targets
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities for revenue enhancement & profit improvement
- Inspiring data-driven decision-making
- Mobilizing sales team to take actions to close on revenue targets
- Driving operating discipline through well-defined processes, key cadences and goal setting
- Development of Annual Operating Plans (AOP) - preparation, tracking, variance analysis and identifying and driving actions to meet AOP targets
Development of Long-range Plans for portfolio planning, capital investment and profit management
- Generation of short-term and long-term forecasts, highlighting key business drivers and risks
- Market intelligence: development of strategic frameworks to evaluate market trends, opportunities and threats
- Experience within the semiconductor industry required and experience in mobile phone or automotive industry is preferred.
Synaptics is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Synaptics's Employees
Shubha R.Sr. Algorithm Architect
As Sr. Algorithm Architect, Shubha is responsible for designing algorithms and hardware that enable touch and force sensing for Synaptics’ Clearpad products, used primarily in smartphones.
Back to top