At Symphony, we’re on a mission to help people communicate, collaborate and enjoy their work. Our secure messaging and collaboration platform is changing the way people collaborate for critical business processes. Our customers are a ‘Who’s who’ of the financial sector and are using Symphony as the centerpiece of their digital transformation initiatives.
Help build Symphony’s growing international technical team! In this role you will be recruiting for top talent to scale Symphony’s market leading end-to-end secure collaboration platform that is the trusted way for organizations like BlackRock, JP Morgan, BNP Paribus, and others, to communicate safely and effectively. You will partner with the recruiting team, HR Business Partners, and Business stakeholders to quickly and effectively fill a variety of technical roles in engineering, product management, and design across our offices in Stockholm and France. The ideal candidate for this role has a consultative approach with exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills, and experience in tech recruiting. If you're passionate about developing recruiting strategies that connect meaningfully to our growing business needs, then this is the right role for you.
- Partner closely with the business to identify, build and execute effective recruiting strategies to engage the best and the brightest engineering talent
- Responsible for full life cycle, recruiting support for engineering teams within Symphony
- Build and maintain a network of technical talent through ongoing relationship management
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting and hiring discussions
- Measure performance metrics to drive continuous improvement in technical sourcing & recruiting strategies and partner with peers in the execution of these strategies
- Manage an outstanding and efficient candidate process and experience
- Serve as an internal and external-facing representative of Symphony and our recruiting team
- Experience recruiting for a variety of positions with an emphasis on software and mobile engineering across multiple regions
- Demonstrated success sourcing and closing technical talent in a high-growth environment within the technology industry
- Strong knowledge of a web-based ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Must be a great networker and have a track record building networks of talent communities
- Experience with progressive sourcing techniques including direct sourcing & internet data mining and recruiting techniques such as search engines, Boolean search strings, LinkedIn and other online networking communities
- Bilingual: French/English
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed while needing minimal supervision
- Organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks as well as adapt to business priorities that change quickly
- Must have a passion for the "the hunt" and no fear in picking up the phone to identify and sell passive candidates on opportunities
- Commitment to utilizing your leading edge recruitment techniques, working hard and having fun in a dynamic environment
Symphony transforms the way users communicate effectively and securely with a single workflow application. Forging a new path in the industry, Symphony is designed to help individuals, teams and organizations of all sizes improve productivity, while meeting complex data security and regulatory compliance needs. Symphony was founded in October 2014 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Stockholm, Sophia-Antipolis, Paris and London.
Symphony has raised roughly $300 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Note: If considered for a position you will be subject to a criminal background check. A conviction is not an automatic bar to employment. Each case will be considered on its own merits. The nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances, the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for, and any pattern of offenses may, however, be considered.
All of the information provided by you in this Application will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphony’s legal basis for such processing, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top