Technical Account Manager
Symphony is seeking a talented Technical Account Manager to oversee and manage technical operations with enterprise accounts. Technical Account Managers work in close collaboration with sales, product and engineering teams to ensure Symphony’s product and service meet clients’ expectations.
- Take ownership of all technical and product initiatives for assigned accounts. Work in close collaboration with sales to ensure retention and increase penetration of enterprise accounts. Accounts will be assigned to TAMs post implementation phase.
- Work in tandem with account managers to map out account structure, identify decision makers and establish touch points for technical operations.
- Capture product requirements and advocate for customer requirements within Symphony. Work closely with product teams to provide regular product roadmap updates to customers.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer environment and operational constraints. Ensure that any customer specific configurations are documented and part of product development lifecycle.
- Work with assigned accounts to establish a well defined IT and business process for cloud and on-prem deployments. Oversee go-to-market for new product features to ensure the best customer experience.
- Provide detailed review of operational performance of account, metrics and service disruptions to management team and customer.
- Assist support engineers in troubleshooting technical issues and service outages for assigned accounts. Responsible for escalation to Symphony management to ensure timely resolution of service outages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 8 years experience managing technical operations in a client facing role.
- Strong technical and product skills with experience deploying and support cloud software.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere with a rapidly expanding customer base and an evolving product stack.
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to engage C level decision makers on product and technology.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and develop a deep understanding of Symphony product and technical stack.
- Organized and analytical. Able to distill complex and ambiguous requirements into clear deliverables.
- Ability to seamlessly transition between tactical and strategic focus with accounts.
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Symphony has raised $233 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director, Engineering Operations
As the Director of Engineering Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone in the department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top