Sr. Product Manager - Enterprise
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented, and execution focused individual, with proven experience defining enterprise administration tools for large scale companies. You're able to work with complex enterprise customers and prioritize conflicting requirements. You must be able to write detailed technical specs.
- Must be able to manage conflicting requirements from complex and highly demanding enterprise customers to prioritize the product roadmap
- Define product technical requirements, including writing clear, detailed, and thorough technical specifications for complex features
- Work closely with User Experience Design, Product Development and Quality Engineering Teams to properly define and plan new features
- Lead the Admin Scrum team: manage the daily product management operations during the sprint, work with the engineers, and make quick decisions
- Enable Sales team training around new software product capabilities, roadmap and technical product demos
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure right go-to-market strategy that enables growth for software product
- Share accountability on achieving measurable goals and executing the roadmap with Engineering partners
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You must be able to work in full autonomy, own and lead a dedicated development team, set the path to contribute to the Symphony Product vision, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities.
- Domain expertise required:
- Strong architecture experience with the LDAP infrastructure design (Active directory or Sun/Oracle Directory) of large companies
- Experience integrating third party products with directory servers
- Experience with the enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems of large companies
- 8+ years product management experience, leading projects from concept to production
- 5+ years as a "Product Owner", overseeing the full execution of design and engineering teams
- Experience defining UI features as well as platform features
- Candidates must have a strong computer science background. A Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Creative problem solving skills
- A leader that brings both strategic and tactical capabilities. Able to gain the respect of the team on the basis of execution, knowledge, hands-on style, and decision making ability
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to operate successfully in a rapid growth environment. Not afraid to fail; brings a mentality of rapid innovation and the desire to attain big goals - above all execute and "get things done"
- High level of self-training and self-drive. High integrity, principles, and ethics
- Ability to build relationships quickly and be authentic. Solid sense of humor required
Established in September 2014 after raising $66 million from 15 of the world’s largest financial institutions, Symphony is a secure, cloud-based workflow platform helping individuals, teams, and organizations of all sizes improve their productivity while maintaining data security and regulatory compliance. Today, Symphony is trusted by a growing list of financial services companies to communicate high-value, time-sensitive information with partners and colleagues across the globe.
In August 2015, the Enterprise Edition launched, making Symphony available to companies that handle and transfer sensitive information in regulated environments. A month later, Symphony launched worldwide, introducing its content partner ecosystem, starting with Dow Jones, McGraw Hill Financial’s S&P Capital IQ and Selerity, with others on their way. Then, in October 2015, the company received an additional injection of over $100 million in funding from both new and existing investors. In other words, Symphony is on the move!
Now we’re looking for top-notch developers, programmers and sales engineers (etc.) to join our team in Palo Alto, CA, New York, NY, London and Hong Kong to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team, and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we definitely want to hear from you.
$100 million in new funding:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills, and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(K) Plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
We appreciate your interest in our company.
Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Back to top