Solutions Architect RTC
Symphony is seeking a senior real-time communications (RTC) Solutions Architect to be based in our New York or London office. This is a frontline role at Symphony and the successful candidate will engage directly with Symphony’s key financial services customers to advise and assist them with the deployment of real-time communications features. The RTC Solutions Architect will work closely with customer-facing colleagues such as collaboration sales, technical account manager specialist, other solutions architects, Engineering and Unified Communications development teams to ensure the successful delivery of communications solutions for our customers. Given the global nature of our business and the importance of communications systems within our client base, the holder of this position may be required to work outside of normal business hours. Candidates must have strong Customer Service skills and be able to demonstrate relevant technical expertise in enterprise unified communications.
- Collaborate with our Sales Specialists to gather customer requirements
- Participate in account planning meetings and drive the customer implementation/deployment phase of the sales process.
- Carry out detailed pre-deployment analysis of the customer’s network and computer environment to identify and resolve potential challenges before the customer deploys RTC features
- Act as an escalation point for customer issues, helping to investigate, diagnose and resolve issues relating to real-time communications solutions
- Gather relevant diagnostic information and liaise with Symphony Development Operations and Product teams on issues that cannot be readily resolved at first contact
- Assist the Solutions Engineers with implementations of Symphony Services by acting as a conduit to Development Operations
- Provide technical training to customer services, solutions architects and other technical account managers
- Document procedures and technical solutions to help others follow in your footsteps
- Assist in product testing and research
- 3+ years experience supporting Unified Communications solutions in a technical sales role
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a sales engineer, technical account manager or similar role in one of the following fields: Collaboration or Unified Communications technology
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Windows Desktop client support experience required (Citrix/XenDesktop/RDP a plus)
- Excellent understanding of UC solutions architecture and workflow with a good knowledge of the following technologies: VoIP interconnections, SIP telephony, and Carrier or PBX interoperability
- Strong knowledge of corporate network infrastructure topology and protocols including TCP/IP networking technology, NAT traversal issues, session border controller and firewall configuration, F5s/Bluecoat proxies, reverse proxy, DNS management, network routing and IP connectivity
- Experience resolving call quality issues at global scale.
- Hands on experience deploying certificate-based trust relationships between cloud services and on-prem components
- Good knowledge and experience working with dependent operating systems and client environments: Unix/Linux, Windows, Citrix and browser environments
- Ability to deal with difficult individuals and to work calmly and professionally under pressure
- Logical approach to troubleshooting including good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good accurate record keeping abilities – detail oriented
- Customer Support experience within Financial Services and Investment Banking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS: vary based on location
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
If the Job you are applying for is in the EMEA region pls read the folllwing:
All of the information provided by you in this Application will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphony’s legal basis for such processing, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Back to top