Senior Software Engineer
- Stockholm, Sweden
Senior Software Engineer
Many of the teams in the Symphony Stockholm office work on Symphony Meetings (real-time voice, video and screen sharing communications). You will take a leading role in the development of our Meetings experience.
- Identify, establish and communicate standard methodologies for client-side engineering
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with Product Designers to craft and implement the next generation of Symphony’s Meeting products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components and client
- Experienced in Object Oriented design
- Experience with backbone.js, angular.js, node.js and similar technologies desired but not required
- Experience from developing real-time communication applications and/or working with audio and video devices would be a big plus
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field desirable
Symphony transforms the way users communicate effectively and securely with a single workflow application. Forging a new path in the industry, Symphony is designed to help individuals, teams and organizations of all sizes improve productivity, while meeting complex data security and regulatory compliance needs. Symphony was founded in October 2014 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Stockholm, Sophia-Antipolis and London. Symphony has raised roughly $460 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
- Regional specific competitive benefits
- Build your own Benefits (BYOB) perk
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Note: If considered for a position you will be subject to a criminal background check. A conviction is not an automatic bar to employment. Each case will be considered on its own merits. The nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances, the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for, and any pattern of offenses may, however, be considered.
Back to top