As the platform that powers work, Symphony is on the forefront of disruptive communication technology and our flexible, secure messaging platform is changing the way people do business in the financial services industries — and that’s just the beginning. The right people make this possible and breath life into our brand and identity.
Are you a well-connected recruiting professional with a passion for helping people succeed by connecting them with amazing career opportunities? Does solving complex staffing challenges in a high-growth, high-speed start-up technology company excite you? Do you love leading and participating in the full employee hiring lifecycle ranging from candidate identification through interviewing, and onboarding? Do you want to play a key role in driving growth and innovation in building Symphony to its true potential? Then we have a great role for you, working as a Recruiter in our London, UK office. The Sr. Recruiter will drive the growth of our offices in the EMEA/APAC region.
Who are you?
You are an experienced recruiter who thrives on finding the best talent by searching out the best performers in the industry. You are an expert at building relationships and developing personal networks. You autonomously execute multiple assignments in EMEA/APAC regions and prioritize deadlines to get the job done. You are a skilled senior professional, team player with excellent communication skills, and have the ability to work with an international, multi-cultural team. You are a flexible, energetic and confident person with the ability to drive delivery in a dynamic organization.
What will you deliver?
You will research and analyze our market niche to fully understand our candidate pool. You will be responsible for sourcing and full cycle recruitment to identify primarily mid-level and senior talent in EMEA/APAC:
- Sell Symphony’s brand and market opportunity to potential candidates and closing candidates
- Manage your recruitment process: job definition, sourcing, interviewing and testing up to the selection of final candidate(s)
- Complete reference interviews; and draft offer agreements
- Provide guidance to managers, partners, vendors and external agencies as required
- Develop a funnel of expert candidates and provide hiring managers with a qualified short-list
- Develop a cost effective sourcing approach using the most appropriate channel mix
- Maintain a comprehensive database of candidates for current and future roles in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Provide weekly reports on progress
What will you bring?
- Experience in recruitment in different localizations in EMEA/APAC regions
- Strong experience and knowledge with candidate search strategies, diverse recruitment channels and the job/recruitment market
- Strong organization and planning skills based on prioritization
- Proven track record in working with virtual teams and experience with customer relationship management
- Analytical skills with an ability to draw insightful conclusions from qualitative or quantitative data
- Passion and excitement for finding and hiring exceptional talent from around the world
- Ability to work independently
- Bring creative ideas to help grow Symphony's brand from a recruitment perspective
What are your skills and experience?
- Highly experienced individual in recruiting practices from sourcing through placement in a variety of roles with a particular emphasis on Engineering, Product Development and Sales roles
- Deep experience recruiting in SaaS and start-ups a must
- International experience in recruitment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; additional foreign language capability highly desirable (French in particular)
- Experience using Greenhouse or a similar ATS as well as sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Entelo
- Exceptional networking and relationship building skills
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to bring energy, creativity and innovation to each new challenge
- The ability to grow and maintain a strong candidate pipeline, in particular, passive candidates
- Demonstrated experience partnering well with Hiring Managers
- Self-motivated to stay on top of industry trends and apply those to recruiting process;
- Past experience creating and presenting a market analysis for talent specified regions and skill sets
- Collaborative mindset; comfortable sharing best practices and useful knowledge with team members
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Symphony has raised $170 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director, Engineering Operations
As the Director of Engineering Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone in the department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top