Senior Quality Engineer, Real Time Communication / Media
- Stockholm, Sweden
Established in 2014, Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that securely connects markets, organizations and individuals. Powered by a growing and open app ecosystem, and protected with customer-controlled encryption key infrastructure, Symphony’s communications platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony unifies the enterprise workflow to boost productivity in any information-centric business.
Symphony currently has over 510,000 users from more than 340 companies worldwide, powering over 60 million monthly messages.
We are seeking an experienced QE Automation Engineer to join Symphony Stockholm to help build and craft the next generation Test Automation framework system for our engineering team.
The successful candidate will craft, implement, and maintain a fully automated system to perform various tiers of end-to-end quality testing for entire suites of Application Integrations including bots, custom UI renderers, application extensions and real-time communication systems based on WebRTC. You will work with product delivery teams building high-performance, highly-available and reliable products that support a 24/7 real-time secure communications cloud platform.
- Design, build, and maintain Test Automation framework for a sophisticated multi-cloud infrastructure (AWS and Google) for large enterprise customers
- You will take an active role in the design and implementation of new Secure Meetings related features on a high level.
- Help develop and maintain real-time media related automated quality assessment systems and testing
- Seek, stabilize, and optimize the various day-to-day existing QA automation jobs
- Define standard methodologies to implement and maintain, build, and support test automation framework
- Estimate test efforts, analyze test results and communicate to the partners
- Contribute to Symphony’s ongoing functional, regression, performance and resiliency testing efforts
- Understand and enhance our test tools
- Maintain a high quality bar in a sophisticated and constantly evolving workspace
- Responsible for quality of multiple products coming out of the organization
- Develop innovative solutions for quality engineering, data analysis and highly generic automation frameworks to promote Quality-as-a-Service.
- Professional experience in designing, building and supporting test automation frameworks
- Scripting experience in one or more of the following languages - Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl
- Experience from working with frontend UIs and backend APIs in a client-server infrastructure
- Strong experience in test methodologies (e.g. functional, non-functional testing, BDD), and E2E automation tools, such as Selenium and WebDriver
- Understanding of why CI and CD are important, and how these relate to quality - you are enthusiastic about putting together tooling to support frequent releases with great quality
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-going, used to taking initiative, and getting things done
- Passionate about continuously improving products and user experience, and understand the importance of being a customer advocate
- Finding important bugs or assessing risk in our products mean little if others are not made aware.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative global environment
- Experience working with WebRTC and audio/video devices is a plus, but not a requirement
Symphony is a secure, cloud-based workflow platform helping individuals, teams, and companies improve their productivity while maintaining the highest standards of data security and regulatory compliance. The company started out in the demanding world of global finance, bringing secure collaboration to the biggest banks and asset managers. The challenges honed the company's focus and spurred refinement and innovation of its technology. As new workplace challenges emerge, Symphony pledges to help its clients conquer them.
Today, Symphony is trusted by over 400 financial services companies including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale. The business is well funded and its investors are also customers, so Symphony is uniquely positioned for a forward-thinking future. The company is truly global with offices and customers all around the world, offering employees a unique global workplace and perspective.
Employee satisfaction is important to the company's leadership team. In 2019, 82% of employees said they were proud to work for the company. Symphony is a fun place to work where individual and team achievement is celebrated.
Benefits and perks*:
- Regional specific competitive benefits
- Build your own Benefits (BYOB) perk
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
- Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the completion of an I-9 form and submission of the appropriate documents for identity and work authorization.
Any information provided to us will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy attached for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphony’s legal basis for such processing, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact email@example.com.
Back to top