Senior QA Automation Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Sr. QA Automation Engineer to join the Symphony engineering group. In this role you’ll design, implement and maintain a fully automated system to perform end-to-end quality testing for entire suite of Symphony products. You will work with product delivery teams building high-performance, highly-available and reliable products that support a 24/7, real-time, secure communication cloud platform.
- Design, build and maintain Test Automation framework for a complex multi-cloud infrastructure (AWS and Google) for large enterprise customers
- Create and execute test plans and report results, identify and report bugs
- Coordinate testing efforts with team members and stakeholders
- Advocate of test innovation and methodologies in the organization
- 7 to 10 years professional software QA
- 5 or more years of hands-on automation experience
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience designing and creating automated test scripts for web applications with Selenium
- Experience defining and designing an automation plan for a high availability web & mobile software product
- Strong Linux experience and knowledge of browsers
- Experience with regression and usability testing
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
SYMPHONY TECHNOLOGY STACK:
Symphony is a secure, cloud-based messaging and workflow platform for teams, workgroups and organizations of all sizes helping to improve their productivity while maintaining data security and regulatory compliance. Founded in 2014, today Symphony is trusted by a growing list of top financial services companies to communicate high-value, time-sensitive information with partners and colleagues across the globe. Symphony has raised $233 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale and also Google. We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team in Palo Alto, New York, London, Hong Kong, and Singapore to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401(K) Plan, Life and AD&D coverage, Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account benefits, Uncapped vacation and sick time, Fully stocked kitchen and catered lunches, Discounted gym memberships, Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary, Bonus Plan, Equity
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Symphony appreciates your interest in our company. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director, Engineering Operations
As the Director of Engineering Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone in the department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top