Principal Frontend Engineer
You'll focus on cutting edge features that balance the needs of the user with our Fortune-500 customers. You’ll be solving real world problems related to messaging, notifications and prioritizing content, without compromising compliance and regulatory integration with an enterprise focus. The UI is a first class citizen in our model, and our business is built on providing features and security consideration never before combined.
- Build web applications using cutting edge web development technologies using React and Redux
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks with the current client to improve the performance of the web experience
- Work with Product Designers to design and implement the next generation of Symphony’s Enterprise products
- Partner with Release Coordinators/Team and Product Managers to deliver according to deadlines
- Perform regular code reviews and hold the bar high for check-ins
- Desire to sweat the “small stuff” - you are dedicated to getting the details right
- 7+ years experience in software development with a minimum of 5+ years experience in front end development
- 1+ year with React and experience with Single Page Applications at scale
- 3+ years experience with modern client side frameworks (Angular, Backbone)
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Webpack, Jasmine/Mocha/Chai and REST
- Proven track record delivering great products/technology
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Technical expertise and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and mentorship skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
SYMPHONY'S TECHNOLOGY STACK:
Here’s what we use:
- Babel (ES2015 / ES6)
- Karma / Jasmine
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the completion of an I-9 form and submission of the appropriate documents for identity and work authorization.
Note: If considered for a position you will be subject to a criminal background check. A conviction is not an automatic bar to employment. Each case will be considered on its own merits. The nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances, the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for, and any pattern of offenses may, however, be considered.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director, Engineering Operations
As the Director of Engineering Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone in the department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top