Partner Product Manager
Type: Full-Time Employee
Symphony’s secure, cloud-based communications service delivers the next wave in organizational productivity where markets and individuals come together to create vibrant communities in which to share content, insights and opinions without compromising on organizational compliance.
Symphony is looking for a Partner Product Manager to lead our joint product development initiatives with strategic financial services partners of all sizes. This individual will work closely with our partners and customers to understand use cases, define solutions, lead product design and execution, and manage go-to-market programs.
- Develop a clear understanding of our customers and vision for how we can best serve them jointly with our partners
- Lead and collaborate with multiple strategic partners throughout the product development lifecycle, from ideation, implementation, launch, and measuring success
- Evangelize existing products/technologies with partners and collect / prioritize /socialize feedback for new enhancements and features
- Define processes to scale partner product development and launch, working with internal teams including release management, marketing, security, and solutions engineering
- A small amount of travel required (US/EMEA)
- BA/BS in computer science or related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager, Solutions Architect, Implementation Consultant, or related role
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and client-facing skills — demonstrated experience working across cross-functional teams or across companies
- Must have some knowledge of Financial Services workflows
- Customer focused - ability to understand our industry and our customers and their workflows
- Tech savvy - solid understanding of APIs and Platform products
- Strong project management and organizational skills - capable of juggling multiple projects/partners/initiatives at once
DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience working with a partner ecosystem
Symphony is a secure, cloud-based messaging and workflow platform for teams, workgroups and organizations of all sizes helping to improve their productivity while maintaining data security and regulatory compliance.
Founded in 2014, today Symphony is trusted by a growing list of top financial services companies to communicate high-value, time-sensitive information with partners and colleagues across the globe.
Symphony has raised $170 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale and also Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team in Palo Alto, New York, London, Hong Kong, and Singapore to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Life and AD&D coverage
Short-term and long-term disability coverage
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account benefits
Unlimited vacation and sick time
Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
Discounted gym memberships
Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
Competitive salary, Bonus Plan, Equity
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony appreciates your interest in our company. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
As a UX developer, Matt perfects the surface of the app, collaborating with his cross-functional team as they translate user feedback into code to create a truly enjoyable user experience.
Back to top