Partner Product Manager
Type: Full-Time Employee
Symphony’s secure, cloud-based communications service delivers the next wave in organizational productivity where markets and individuals come together to create vibrant communities in which to share content, insights and opinions without compromising on organizational compliance.
Symphony is looking for a Partner Product Manager to lead our joint product development initiatives with strategic financial services partners of all sizes. This is a hybrid Product Manager / Technical Project Manager role. You’ll be working with the engineering teams of our partners, rather than with our engineering team. This is a technical role and requires the understanding of API’s.
- Project manage the implementation and integration of Symphony’s Partners apps into the Symphony platform
- Develop a clear understanding of our customers and vision
- Work strategically to collaborate with respective partners to support their product development lifecycle, from ideation, to implementation, to launch, and refining for success
- Work closely with Symphony partners to understand use cases, define solutions, lead
- product design and execution
- Manage go-to-market programs for apps that our Partners are developing on the Symphony platform
- Evangelize existing products/technologies with partners and collect / prioritize feedback to define new enhancements and features
- Define processes to scale partner product development and launch, working with internal teams including release management, marketing, security, and solutions engineering
- Some travel expected (US/EMEA)
- BA/BS in computer science or related field; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of software product and technical project management experience
- 5+ years of B2B customer-facing experience working directly with clients or partners
- Experience with APIs and SaaS-oriented platform products
- Must have strong knowledge of Financial Services workflows
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and customer-facing skills
- Customer focused - ability to understand our industry and our customers and their workflows
- Demonstrated experience working across cross-functional teams or across companies
- Strong project management and organizational skills - capable of managing multiple projects/partners/initiatives at once
Symphony is a secure, cloud-based messaging and workflow platform for teams, workgroups and organizations of all sizes helping to improve their productivity while maintaining data security and regulatory compliance. Founded in 2014, today Symphony is trusted by a growing list of top financial services companies to communicate high-value, time-sensitive information with partners and colleagues across the globe. Symphony has raised $233 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale and also Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team in Palo Alto, New York, London, Hong Kong, and Singapore to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Life and AD&D coverage
Short-term and long-term disability coverage
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account benefits
Unlimited vacation and sick time
Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
Discounted gym memberships
Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
Competitive salary, Bonus Plan, Equity
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony appreciates your interest in our company. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director, Engineering Operations
As the Director of Engineering Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone in the department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top