At Symphony, we’re building the platform that powers connectivity at work. To do that, our team is building a feature rich, scalable, resilient cloud-based application. Success in this role starts with your passion for ensuring your office is a comfortable productive place to work.
We’re looking for someone with the ability to keep everything running like clockwork and to provide the best experience for everyone who enters the office. If you are creative, independent, and have a great aptitude for solving various challenges, we’d love to hear from you.
Anticipated Start Date: December 2017 / January 2018
- Greet guests in a professional manner and serve as first point of contact for our candidates, clients and employees as they walk through the door
- Perform daily “quality checks” of the office
- Manage local vendor relationships, including: catering and other supplies delivery services
- Core member of the Culture & Events Club
- Answer phone calls and direct them to the appropriate parties
- Order and maintain all office supplies and track inventory / savings
- Assist with mailing and deliveries to/from other global offices
- Liaise between Global offices when it comes to IT support, onboarding, employee exits, training sessions and company-wide events
- Assist IT, Operations, HR & Staffing teams with onboarding new hires, including: new hire desk set up, collection of new hire paperwork, and special projects
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken
- Customer service experience and hospitality attitude is key
- Passion for event planning
- Ability to liaise and be the main point of contact with building management
- Proficiency with all Google apps (Gmail, Gcal and Gdocs) and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritize, and maintain a positive attitude all at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to easily connect with all types of people and all levels of the org (from entry-level to senior executive-level employees)
- Demonstrated discretion and judgment with prior experience handling sensitive information
- Ability to work independently while also contributing to a high-performing, global team
- Experience using and trouble-shooting a variety of office equipment, including: scanners, printers, fax machines, wifi connection, A/V, etc.
- Prior experience working in a start up office environment (with 15-50 employees preferred)
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Symphony has raised $233 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
- +Benefits & Perks*
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director, Engineering Operations
As the Director of Engineering Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone in the department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top