Lead Software Development Engineer, Test - Real Time Communication
We are seeking an experienced SDET/QA automation lead to join the Symphony engineering group which will build and shape the next generation Test Automation framework system for our Real Time Communication team.
The successful candidate will design, implement and maintain a fully automated system to perform various tiers of end-to-end quality testing for entire suite of Application Integrations including bots, custom UI renderers and application extension . You will work with product delivery teams building high-performance, highly-available and reliable products that support 24/7 real-time secure communication cloud platform.
If you are a Software Engineer with 5 or more years of professional, server-side Java engineering, and you have experience with scripting (Python, Bash, Groovy), and you’d like to transition from building a product to being a customer advocate engineer that promote customer satisfaction and revolutionize customer experience, please send us a resume for review.
- Design, build and maintain Test Automation framework for a complex multi-cloud infrastructure (AWS and Google) for large enterprise customers
- Troubleshoot, stabilize and optimize the various day-to-day existing QA automation jobs
- Continuously drive to convert any manual test cases to be part of the Test automation framework
- Define best practices to implement and maintain, build, and support Test automation framework
- Estimate test efforts, analyze test results and communicate to the stakeholders
- Contribute to Symphony’s ongoing functional, regression, performance and resiliency testing efforts
- Understand and enhance our test automation frameworks and tools
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace
- Responsible for quality of multiple products coming out of the organization
- Develop innovative solutions for quality engineering, data analysis and highly generic automation frameworks to promote Quality as a Service
- Proven professional server-side Java software engineering experience
- professional experience in designing, building and supporting test automation frameworks for Java applications
- professional experience in designing, building and supporting test automation frameworks for Cloud Enterprise Java applications
- Strong experience in QA automation tools such as Selenium with BDDs test creation
- Proven scripting experience in one or more of the following languages - Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience in client-server infrastructure, UI, backend APIs
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative global environment
- Passionate about automating all things and understand the importance of being a customer advocate
- Experience with GitHub or similar source code management tools
- Advanced knowledge of development tools to troubleshoot web-based applications
- Strong problem solving skills and good understanding of the best practices and importance of Test Automation processes
- Worked in a Agile/Scrum environment supporting Cloud products
- Working experiences with CI/CD tools: Jenkins Pipeline and plugins, Artifactory, and Github
- Good understanding and some hands on experiences with cloud computing platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Prior experience in functional, performance, scalability and stress testing for 24/7 real-time enterprise web communication platform
- Experience testing micro-services
- Any experience with the RTC or VoIP technologies (Skype, Webex etc.) will be advantagous but not essential.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
All of the information provided by you in this Application will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphony’s legal basis for such processing, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director, Engineering Operations
As the Director of Engineering Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone in the department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top