Lead Community Specialist, UK
The London-based Lead Community Specialist based, working in conjunction with both Sales and the rest of the Customer Success team, will be responsible for driving customer adoption and engagement. The Lead Community Specialist will create a persistent focus on customer satisfaction and success finding innovative solutions to help the customer achieve their business goals.
- Project manage and drive the adoption of Symphony Services for customers
- Drive customer success through train-the-trainer programs, onsite support / customer care and workshops
- Determine ways for customers to best utilize Symphony Services to meet their business needs and requirements by becoming a Subject Matter Expert
- Strong leadership skills as this person will manage a small team of Community Specialists.
- Partner globally with the Lead Community Specialists in our U.S. and Asia locations
- Capture new software requirements through customer engagement
- Work with Product teams to ensure requirements are included in future versions
- Work with the Sales team to drive renewals, ensure customer retention and 'up-sell' new functionality
- Establish metrics for measuring customer success - namely capturing data that shows adoption and usage across customer sites
- Minimum 5 years experience in customer relationship management
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience supporting Financial services customers - either in Support or Customer Relationship Management
- 2-3 years management experience
- Understanding of Financial Compliance requirements and regulations as they apply to cross team messaging / communications
- Basic understanding of Financial services (buy-side / sell-side)
- Superlative interpersonal skills; high degree of patience and tact; Must be able cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally
- High energy
- Excellent written and communication skills; able to communicate effectively in English; strong presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to hold yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Experience with enterprise communication services and / or social media is a huge plus
Symphony appreciates your interest in our company.
Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Front-End Software Engineer
Matt and his team creates every one of Symphony's interaction tools. They work with customers in mind, making sure everything users come across on the company browser is functional and beautiful.
Back to top