Lead Community Specialist
The New York-based Lead Community Specialist, working in conjunction with the Community/ Adoption and Sales Orgs, will be responsible for driving customer adoption and engagement. The Lead Community Specialist will focus on customer satisfaction and success, finding innovative solutions to help the customer achieve their business goals.
- Drive the adoption of Symphony Services for customers through developing training plans, rollout initiatives, training & awareness activities, and project managing its smooth delivery start to finish. A large portion of your time will be spent onsite with the customer, driving success through group & end user training sessions, train-the-trainer programs, and support/ customer care workshops
- Determine ways for customers to best utilize Symphony Services to meet their business needs and requirements by becoming a Subject Matter Expert, devising targeted use cases, and effective rollout strategies
- Partner with the Sales & ACM teams to ensure account success which can lead to renewals, customer retention, and up-sell opportunities
- Manage a small team of Community Specialists which will require strong leadership skills
- Partner globally with the Lead Community Specialists in our other regional locations
- Capture new software requirements through customer engagement
- Work with Product teams to ensure requirements are included in future versions
- Establish metrics for measuring Usage & Adoption - namely capturing data that shows increased activity across users, and determining how to continually improve those KPIs
- Minimum 5 years experience in Customer Relationship Management
- Experience supporting, interacting with, or training Financial services customers - either in Support, Customer Relationship Management, or New Product Rollouts.
- Understanding of Financial Services (buy-side & sell-side) and various user personas (i.e., trader, sales person, research analyst, portfolio manager, investment banker, etc.)
- 2-3 years management experience responsible for the output of a multi-person team, as well as demonstrated leadership experience
- Superlative interpersonal skills; high degree of patience and tact; Must be able cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally
- Excellent written and communication skills; able to communicate effectively in English; strong presentation skills for small and large audiences
- High energy and dedicated to customer success as well as personal and team success
- Detail oriented; persistent and creative approach to solving challenges
- Able to work under pressure, as well as organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines
- Willing to hold yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity
- Bachelors degree required
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Experience with enterprise communication services and / or social media is a huge plus
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Symphony has raised $233 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director, Engineering Operations
As the Director of Engineering Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone in the department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top