Information Security Analyst
The Information Security team, responsible for infrastructure and application security, is seeking an Information Security Analyst to support Symphony’s global security policy, governance and awareness activities. Security is paramount to the value of our Symphony Platform, and Symphony is used by over 350 regulated companies in critical sectors such as Financial Services, and we have offices in multiple countries around the world. As a result, a strong governance, risk and control framework is critical to our ability to successfully support our Customers and deliver a secure product globally. The Information Security Analyst will evaluate and monitor compliance to our security policies and controls, respond to Customer inquiries, and gather Security metrics for executive reporting. The successful candidate in this position will have a technology background with an interest in learning how risk is managed across the business, from Product Development to Sales, Operations and beyond.
- Maintain Symphony’s official Security Policy and Standards; map them against common security control frameworks and keep Policies current with emerging security risks
- Review Symphony Security Policy against actual practice, and identify, track and monitor closure of any policy gaps
- Respond to Customer inquiries about security and maintain standard responses in alignment with current practice
- Evangelize security within Symphony, support Security Education Training and Awareness campaigns Office Location: Sophia Antipolis
- Passion for security, willingness to learn new skills
- Strong project management skills and commitment to delivering within our team’s service level agreements
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Attention to detail and produces quality deliverables
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance experience a plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
- Region specific competitive benefits
- Build your own Benefit (BYOB) perk
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
If the Job you are applying for is in the EMEA region pls read the folllwing:
All of the information provided by you in this Application will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphony’s legal basis for such processing, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact email@example.com.
Back to top