Head of Talent Acquisition
Head of Talent Acquisition
Symphony is expanding its global workforce and is seeking an inspirational Global Head of Talent Acquisition. The primary preferred location is London, but will consider candidates for Sophia-Antipolis (France) or New York (USA). This role will lead the global TA agenda that will enable Symphony to grow and achieve it’s growing global footprint. The main focus will be to develop a strategy and operating framework for improving how we hire top talent across our business. This role will shape the processes and solutions required to identify and hire external professional talent, enable internal movement and the conversation of contractors to full time hires, and manage early talent programs (e.g. interns, university relations, new grad hiring). The role will work closely with internal business customers, HR, and Finance to ensure the recruiting organization is on top of hiring demands, provides the appropriate level of service from external partners, and can provide analytics and reporting of key metrics. Will also institute best practices for interview teams, promote candidate awareness, and ongoing branding and awareness campaigns.
- Ensure Symphony’s global recruitment operation is proactive in achieving hiring plans, inspiring and cultivating robust practices around supporting hiring managers and recruiters.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Department Heads to assess talent pool availability and costs in different geographies, as part of ongoing workforce planning.
- Define and execute strategies to build Symphony’s employer brand in targeted geographies, in alignment with the Company’s broader marking and organizational strategies.
- Define and manage optimal processes, internal capabilities and external partnerships to drive excellence in sourcing, selection, and a defined suite of Talent Acquisition KPIs.
- Take direct ownership and fill key executive or otherwise business critical acquisitions.
- Oversee external recruitment agencies and vendors to supplement efforts of a full time team.
- Monitor and actively manage budget and recruiting investments.
- Ensure stakeholder alignment around global processes, systems, sourcing strategies, social media and employment branding. Engage actively with all stakeholders to ensure that, collectively, we drive better and better Talent Acquisition outcomes.
- Manage, develop, inspire, empower and lead by example to foster a positive team environment for the TA team.
- Demonstrable / proven recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment within global Technology vendor. Ideally experience with working within a mix of start-up, hyper -growth and Enterprise technology vendors
- Demonstrable / proven leadership & managerial experience in running, building a global TA team and building a strong sense team across multiple to functions to deliver results
- A master of recruitment strategy, able to give vision, direction and inspiration to their own team of recruiters.
- Experience hiring top tier professional talent across multiple functions / geographies with particular focus Sales, Engineering, Product development recruitment in the US, EMEA and development of new R&D hub in Southern France.
- A role model in creative sourcing and the ability to roll-up your sleeves and recruit as needed.
- Partners and influences senior leadership and capable in building proactive and meaningful relationships throughout our global organization with self-confident.
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure, capable of adapting responding to change and manage multiple priorities simultaneously and identifying problems and drive appropriate solutions to deliver results
- Ability to develop and implement operational processes procedures and programs across geographically distributed teams.
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with data to derive insights for action, education and influence outcomes and upholding / improving high performance standards.
- Willingness to travel approximately 25% of the time.
Symphony transforms the way users communicate effectively and securely with a single workflow application. Forging a new path in the industry, Symphony is designed to help individuals, teams and organizations of all sizes improve productivity, while meeting complex data security and regulatory compliance needs. Symphony was founded in October 2014 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Stockholm, Sophia-Antipolis and London.
Symphony has raised roughly $300 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
If the Job you are applying for is in the EMEA region pls read the folllwing:
All of the information provided by you in this Application will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphony’s legal basis for such processing, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact email@example.com.
Back to top