Head of Sales
Symphony is seeking a Head of Sales in Sydney to implement strategic market initiatives aligning with Symphony clients and partners. This sales leader will be responsible for achieving Symphony revenue and strategic objectives for the region and drive successful expansion of top global and industry accounts within the region. This position reports to the Global Head of Sales who is based in our New York office.
- Oversee and maintain a robust sales pipeline of opportunities while managing the region's growth plan.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Solutions Architects, integration partners, Solution Partners, and other company resources.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Symphony through workflow, partner solutions, and training.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Meet or exceed quarterly/annual revenue targets and drive revenue and market share for Symphony associated products.
- 10+ years experience of FinTech sales or business development with quota goals
- Prior experience selling software/SaaS solutions to global Financial institutions.
- Experience working at at an established software solutions provider.
- Experience in working directly with large enterprise accounts.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Authorized to work in Australia
- Bachelor's degree required
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Symphony has raised $233 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director, Engineering Operations
As the Director of Engineering Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone in the department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top