Group Product Manager
- Sophia Antipolis, France
Symphony is looking for an entrepreneurial team builder with a passion to build new products and teams. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of the Symphony Platform team that will unlock the power of Symphony Communities and enable end-users to do more. You will define the strategy, shape the product design and lead each platform product to market globally.
The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch using data, research and empathy to drive the direction. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
- Develop clear customer understanding, for both Enterprise and End-User segments, derive Customer Problem Statements, and prioritize which of them to solve for
- Define the Product that solves those needs, involving Engineering and Design to craft a feasible, performing and delightful experience
- Partner with the Global Engineering team to define the development plan and implement the Product
- Partner with Sales, Partner Management and Marketing on an ongoing basis in defining the product positioning, pricing and launch plans
- Serve as the knowledge focal point for the sales engineers and professional services on the product. Support product training and sales activities
- Keep on top of current trends on financial services applications, collaboration integrations, developer integrations. Anticipate and respond appropriately to shifts in the market that could impact Symphony
- Partner closely with market solutions and business development teams; drive global partnership discussions as a product lead; create competitive advantage for Symphony by delivering intuitive experiences and solutions
- Coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas with demonstrated strong capabilities in communicating and interfacing between Sales, Marketing, Support and Engineering
- Conduct effective, persuasive presentations and productive meetings involving various internal stakeholders
- Define features. Write specs and user stories, prototypes. Socialize functionality across the organization and incorporate feedback
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will demonstrate characteristics and experiences to include:
- BA/BS in technology or equivalent practical experience. Master’s Degree preferred
- Proven background and demonstrable product management experience in B2B2C and/or consumer businesses that includes multifaceted applications used by a broad set of user personas
- Deep understanding and familiarity with presence and enterprise integrations in enterprise environments
- Business analysis skills and the ability to translate the business vision planning into very crisp objectives and priorities
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- High level of self-training and self-drive. High integrity, principles, and ethics
- Prior experience working with US-based companies
- Track record of driving technical challenging products with a real passion for design and deep customer empathy
- Excellent communicator and strong quantitative analysis skills
- Results oriented, metrics driven team player, capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment
Symphony is a secure, cloud-based workflow platform helping individuals, teams, and companies improve their productivity while maintaining the highest standards of data security and regulatory compliance. The company started out in the demanding world of global finance, bringing secure collaboration to the biggest banks and asset managers. The challenges honed the company's focus and spurred refinement and innovation of its technology. As new workplace challenges emerge, Symphony pledges to help its clients conquer them.
Today, Symphony is trusted by over 400 financial services companies including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale. The business is well funded and its investors are also customers, so Symphony is uniquely positioned for a bright future. The company is truly global with offices and customers all around the world, offering employees a unique global workplace and perspective.
Employee satisfaction is important to the company's leadership team. In 2019, 82% of employees said they were proud to work for the company. Symphony is a fun place to work where individual and team achievement is celebrated.
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
- Regional specific competitive benefits
- Build your own Benefits (BYOB) perk
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Note: If considered for a position you will be subject to a criminal background check. A conviction is not an automatic bar to employment. Each case will be considered on its own merits. The nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances, the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for, and any pattern of offenses may, however, be considered.
Any information provided to us will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy attached for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphony’s legal basis for such processing, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top