Global Sales Enablement Lead
Symphony is looking to hire a talented and strategic Global Sales Excellence Lead in our New York office. This role is an individual contributor position and reports to the Global Head of Sales who is based in New York.
- Drive team culture and business transformation
- Performs analysis followed by recommendations on sales territory alignment
- Manage projects to drive new data-driven sales leads/campaigns through Salesforce.com
- Help advise our Sales Specialists/Account Managers and attend customer meetings, as well as potential partner meetings.
- Utilize business insights and transformational leading indicators (TLIs) to benchmark performance and pinpoint specific steps needed to ensure specific behaviors will help grow the business faster.
- Strategic and trusted advisor to segment leadership and sales management driving and instilling process discipline, adherence to standards, excellence in execution while holding each accountable to quality and accuracy
- Build and drive a well-defined business planning and rhythm of the business (ROB), well-understood by the Sales team that enforce great discipline in sales processes
- Manage efforts to utilize standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches globally
- Collaborate with our global sales/sales operations team and business stakeholders to understand business requirements supporting the design of new and/or improved processes of significant complexity, and understand Symphony’s business/customer impact
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- 5+ years experience in Sales or Business Development
- 3+ years experience handling Salesforce implementations
- Proven success in strategic sales planning
- Project management experience
- Advanced understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director, Engineering Operations
As the Director of Engineering Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone in the department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top