You'll focus on cutting edge features that balance the needs of the user with our Fortune-500 customers. You’ll be solving real world problems related to messaging, notifications and prioritizing content, without compromising compliance and regulatory integration with an enterprise focus. The UI is a first class citizen in our model, and our business is built on providing features and security consideration never before combined.
- Build web applications using cutting edge web development technologies using React and Redux
- Architect and code a simplified, re-imagined user experience for the core product
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks with the current client to improve the performance of the web experience
- Design and build efficient and reusable front-end components that can be used by multiple web applications
- Define the best practices for our new React.js-based codebase and evangelize in the team
- Work with Product Designers to design and implement the next generation of Symphony’s Enterprise products
- Perform regular code reviews and hold the bar high for checkins
- Desire to sweat the “small stuff” - you are dedicated to getting the details right
- 12+ years experience in software development with emphasis on frontend development for a "Architect" position
- 1+ year with React
- 3+ years experience with modern client side frameworks (Angular, Backbone)
- Proven track record delivering great products/technology to end users
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Technical expertise and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and mentorship skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
SYMPHONY'S TECHNOLOGY STACK:
Here’s what we use:
- Babel (ES2015 / ES6)
- Karma / Jasmine
Symphony is a secure, cloud-based messaging and workflow platform for teams, workgroups and organizations of all sizes helping to improve their productivity while maintaining data security and regulatory compliance.
Founded in 2014, today Symphony is trusted by a growing list of top financial services companies to communicate high-value, time-sensitive information with partners and colleagues across the globe.
Symphony has raised $170 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale and also Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team in Palo Alto, New York, London, Hong Kong, and Singapore to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Thibaud creates product specs for Symphony’s new features and manages them through the development cycle. He works with his team and Symphony’s clients to marry each side’s wants and needs and to create the best possible product.
Back to top