You'll focus on cutting edge features that balance the needs of the user with our Fortune-500 customers. You’ll be solving real world problems related to messaging, notifications and prioritizing content, without compromising compliance and regulatory integration with an enterprise focus. The UI is a first class citizen in our model, and our business is built on providing features and security consideration never before combined.
- Build web applications using cutting edge web development technologies using React and Redux
- Architect and code a simplified, re-imagined user experience for the core product
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks with the current client to improve the performance of the web experience
- Design and build efficient and reusable front-end components that can be used by multiple web applications
- Define the best practices for our new React.js-based codebase and evangelize in the team
- Work with Product Designers to design and implement the next generation of Symphony’s Enterprise products
- Perform regular code reviews and hold the bar high for checkins
- Desire to sweat the “small stuff” - you are dedicated to getting the details right
- 6-10 years experience in software development with emphasis on frontend development for a "Architect" position
- Experience with API restful and Single Page Application(SPA)
- Proven track record delivering great products/technology to end users
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Technical expertise and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and mentorship skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
SYMPHONY'S TECHNOLOGY STACK:
Here’s what we use:
- Babel (ES2015 / ES6)
- Karma / Jasmine
Established in September 2014 after raising $66 million from 15 of the world’s largest financial institutions, Symphony is a secure, cloud-based workflow platform helping individuals, teams, and organizations of all sizes improve their productivity while maintaining data security and regulatory compliance. Today, Symphony is trusted by a growing list of financial services companies to communicate high-value, time-sensitive information with partners and colleagues across the globe.
In August 2015, the Enterprise Edition launched, making Symphony available to companies that handle and transfer sensitive information in regulated environments. A month later, Symphony launched worldwide, introducing its content partner ecosystem, starting with Dow Jones, McGraw Hill Financial’s S&P Capital IQ and Selerity, with others on their way. Then, in October 2015, the company received an additional injection of over $100 million in funding from both new and existing investors. In other words, Symphony is on the move!
Now we’re looking for top-notch developers, programmers and sales engineers (etc.) to join our team in Palo Alto, CA, New York, NY, London and Hong Kong to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team, and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we definitely want to hear from you.
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills, and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(K) Plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive Base Salary and Incentive (Stock Option) plan / Health/Dental/Vision/401k
(We accept existing H1B Visa applicants)
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Symphony appreciates your interest in our company. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Front-End Software Engineer
Matt and his team creates every one of Symphony's interaction tools. They work with customers in mind, making sure everything users come across on the company browser is functional and beautiful.
Back to top