Frontend Software Engineer
You'll focus on cutting edge features that balance the needs of the user with our fortune-500 customers. You’ll be solving real world problems related to messaging, notifications and prioritizing content, without compromising compliance and regulatory integration with an enterprise focus. The UI is a first class citizen in our model, and our business is built on providing features and security consideration never before combined.
- Work with Product Designers to design and implement the next generation of Symphony’s Enterprise products
- Build efficient and reusable frontend components
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Contribute to every part of our product pipeline from inception to delivery
- Desire to sweat the “small stuff” - you are dedicated to getting the details right
- Identify and communicate best practices for frontend engineering
- 4-5 years experience in software development with emphasis on frontend development for a "Senior" position
- 2+ years experience in frontend development for a "Mid-level" position
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
SYMPHONY'S TECHNOLOGY STACK:
Here’s what we use:
- Babel (ES2015 / ES6)
- Karma / Jasmine
Established in September 2014 after raising $66 million from 15 of the world’s largest financial institutions, Symphony is a secure, cloud-based workflow platform helping individuals, teams, and organizations of all sizes improve their productivity while maintaining data security and regulatory compliance. Today, Symphony is trusted by a growing list of financial services companies to communicate high-value, time-sensitive information with partners and colleagues across the globe.
In August 2015, the Enterprise Edition launched, making Symphony available to companies that handle and transfer sensitive information in regulated environments. A month later, Symphony launched worldwide, introducing its content partner ecosystem, starting with Dow Jones, McGraw Hill Financial’s S&P Capital IQ and Selerity, with others on their way. Then, in October 2015, the company received an additional injection of over $100 million in funding from both new and existing investors. In other words, Symphony is on the move!
Now we’re looking for top-notch developers, programmers and sales engineers (etc.) to join our team in Palo Alto, CA, New York, NY, London and Hong Kong to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team, and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we definitely want to hear from you.
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills, and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(K) Plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive Base Salary and Incentive (Stock Option) plan / Health/Dental/Vision/401k
(We accept existing H1B Visa applicants)
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Symphony appreciates your interest in our company. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
Director of Operations
As the Director of Operations for product delivery, Lily works to create an ecosystem at Symphony where everyone, in every department—both internal and external—is getting what they need to succeed.
Back to top