- Sophia Antipolis, France
At Symphony, we’re on a mission to help people communicate, collaborate and enjoy their work. Our secure messaging and meetings platform is changing the way people do business in information sensitive industries. Our customers are fast-paced, and rely on Symphony to keep up.
You will work alongside a team of world-class front-end engineers, UX designers and software architects in order to iteratively build the best product for your users, with targets of usability, performance, and quality.
As an active member of the team, you will propose improvements in order for your product to remain at the edge of newer technologies.
Our server-side team has proven its excellence, and the front-end team is proving it can shape the look and feel of our products into undeniable successes.
The UI has always been a first class citizen in our model, and our business is built on providing features and security consideration never before combined.
- Work with Product Designers to design and implement the next generation of Symphony’s products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Write and maintain unit-tests and UI-tests along with the new code
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Contribute to every part of our product pipeline from inception to delivery
- Experience working with recent front-end frameworks (react.js, redux.js, node.js or similar technologies)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Passion for developing durable and fully unit-tested code
- Ability to communicate what you have built directly with internal and customer's engineers
- Fluency in English
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience working with UI-testing technologies (for example Selenium)
- Experience working with front-end tooling (ESLint, Prettier)
Symphony offers a secure team collaboration platform that transforms the way users communicate effectively and securely with a single workflow application. Forging a new path in the industry, Symphony is designed to help individuals, teams, and organizations of all sizes improve productivity while meeting complex data security and regulatory compliance needs. Symphony was founded in October 2014 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with offices in Hong Kong, London, New York, Paris, Singapore, Sophia-Antipolis, Stockholm and Tokyo.
Symphony has raised roughly $460 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
All of the information provided by you in this Application will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphony’s legal basis for such processing, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top