- Sophia Antipolis, France
Established in 2014, Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that securely connects markets, organizations and individuals. Powered by a growing and open app ecosystem, and protected with customer-controlled encryption key infrastructure, Symphony’s communications platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony unifies the enterprise workflow to boost productivity in any information-centric business.
Symphony currently has over 510,000 users from more than 340 companies worldwide, powering over 60 million monthly messages.
You will work alongside a team of world-class front-end engineers, UX designers and software architects in order to iteratively build the best product for your users, with targets of usability, performance, and quality.
As an active member of the team, you will propose improvements in order for your product to remain at the edge of newer technologies.
Our server-side team has proven its excellence, and the front-end team is proving it can craft the look and feel of our products into undeniable successes.
The UI has always been a first class citizen in our model, and our business is built on providing features and security consideration never before combined.
- Work with Product Designers to craft and implement the next generation of Symphony’s products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Write and maintain unit-tests and UI-tests along with the new code
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Get along with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate standard methodologies for front-end engineering
- Contribute to every part of our product pipeline from inception to delivery
- Experience working with recent front-end frameworks (react.js, redux.js, node.js or similar technologies)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Passion for developing durable and fully unit-tested code
- Ability to communicate what you have built directly with internal and customer's engineers
- Proficiency in English
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience working with UI-testing technologies (for example Selenium)
- Experience working with front-end tooling (ESLint, Prettier)
Symphony is a secure, cloud-based workflow platform helping individuals, teams, and companies improve their productivity while maintaining the highest standards of data security and regulatory compliance. The company started out in the demanding world of global finance, bringing secure collaboration to the biggest banks and asset managers. The challenges honed the company's focus and spurred refinement and innovation of its technology. As new workplace challenges emerge, Symphony pledges to help its clients conquer them.
Today, Symphony is trusted by over 400 financial services companies including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale. The business is well funded and its investors are also customers, so Symphony is uniquely positioned for a forward-thinking future. The company is truly global with offices and customers all around the world, offering employees a unique global workplace and perspective.
Employee satisfaction is important to the company's leadership team. In 2019, 82% of employees said they were proud to work for the company. Symphony is a fun place to work where individual and team achievement is celebrated.
Benefits and perks*:
- Regional specific competitive benefits
- Build your own Benefits (BYOB) perk
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
- Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the completion of an I-9 form and submission of the appropriate documents for identity and work authorization.
Any information provided to us will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy attached for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphony’s legal basis for such processing, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top