Community Specialist - NY
The Community Specialist, working in conjunction with the Account Management and Sales teams will be responsible for driving customer adoption and engagement. They will be the ones showing users how to use Symphony, thinking of creative ways to transform their workflow inside Symphony, and gathering valuable feedback to continuously improve the platform. The Community Specialist will create a persistent focus on customer satisfaction and success finding innovative solutions to help the customer achieve their business goals.
- Work closely with account management team to drive adoption of Symphony services for customers
- Drive customer success through 1:1 training sessions, and customized deployment programs as defined with customers
- Determine ways for customers to best utilize Symphony to meet their business needs and requirements by becoming a Subject Matter Expert
- Capture new software requirements through customer engagement
- Capture feedback from end user sessions and coordinate with sales team and product sponsors to ensure requirements/feature requests are met
- Help define metrics for measuring customer success - namely capturing data that shows adoption and usage across customer sites
- 0-2 years experience in customer relationship management
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience supporting Financial services customers - either in Support or Customer Relationship Management
- Basic understanding of Financial services (buy-side / sell-side)
- Superlative interpersonal skills; high degree of patience and tact; Must be able cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Must enjoy fast-paced environment, spending time on site with clients, and interacting with multiple end users on a daily basis
- Excellent written and communication skills; able to communicate effectively in English; strong presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to hold yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Experience with enterprise communication services and / or social media is a huge plus
Established in September 2014 after raising $66 million from 15 of the world’s largest financial institutions, Symphony is a secure, cloud-based workflow platform helping individuals, teams, and organizations of all sizes improve their productivity while maintaining data security and regulatory compliance. Today, Symphony is trusted by a growing list of financial services companies to communicate high-value, time-sensitive information with partners and colleagues across the globe.
In August 2015, the Enterprise Edition launched, making Symphony available to companies that handle and transfer sensitive information in regulated environments. A month later, Symphony launched worldwide, introducing its content partner ecosystem, starting with Dow Jones, McGraw Hill Financial’s S&P Capital IQ and Selerity, with others on their way. Then, in October 2015, the company received an additional injection of over $100 million in funding from both new and existing investors. In other words, Symphony is on the move!
Now we’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team in Palo Alto, CA, New York, NY, London and Hong Kong to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team, and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we definitely want to hear from you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JLGOQbF32Y
Symphony appreciates your interest in our Company.
Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship or relocation assistance*
Back to top