CI/CD Automation Engineer
- Sophia Antipolis, France
At Symphony, we’re on a mission to help people communicate, collaborate and enjoy their work. Our secure messaging and meetings platform is changing the way people do business in information sensitive industries. Our customers are fast-paced, and rely on Symphony to keep up.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced CI / CD Automation Engineer to join the Symphony engineering group to enhance and optimize the current continuous integration and deployment infrastructure & you will create and maintain tools and frameworks that will help build, deploy, configure and test Symphony releases in a consistent, repeatable and scalable fashion. You will own and operate tools that support multiple clouds and those which will directly impact and improve developer productivity.
If you are a Software Engineer with 5 or more years of professional experience, you have experience with AWS, CI / CD, Git, and scripting (Python, Bash), and your first instinct is to automate and measure results, we should talk!
- Design, build and maintain the tools and frameworks for deploying software across various environments in a repeatable and automatic fashion
- Enhance and maintain tools that will help increase developer productivity across the company
- Develop scalable solutions to support the fast growing developer and QA team within the company
- Create dashboards that displays relevant metrics to audiences ranging from developers to executive team
- Able to lead a team to define, design and execute on frameworks to help the QA, performance and release teams
- Contribute to Symphony’s ongoing functional, regression, performance and resiliency testing efforts
- Develop innovative solutions for quality engineering, data analysis and highly generic automation frameworks to promote Quality as a Service
- BS in Computer Science and 5+ years’ experience in software development, including CI/CD Automation for an Enterprise SaaS Product
- Proven experience building solutions from scratch that helped improve/optimize release processes and/or developer productivity
- Experience in designing, building and supporting automation frameworks for Java and Node applications in a multi-cloud, multi-region environment
- Strong scripting experience in Bash and Python
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux environments
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative global environments
- Experience with GitHub or similar source code management tools
- Advanced knowledge of build and deploy automation tools like Jenkins and
- Hands-on experience with public cloud platforms; AWS or Google Cloud
- Strong problem solving skills and good understanding of the best practices for building, testing , deploying and monitoring software
- Agile/Scrum supporting Cloud products
- Experience with deploying microservices preferred
Symphony is a secure, cloud-based workflow platform helping individuals, teams, and companies improve their productivity while maintaining the highest standards of data security and regulatory compliance. The company started out in the demanding world of global finance, bringing secure collaboration to the biggest banks and asset managers. The challenges honed the company's focus and spurred refinement and innovation of its technology. As new workplace challenges emerge, Symphony pledges to help its clients conquer them.
Today, Symphony is trusted by over 400 financial services companies including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale. The business is well funded and its investors are also customers, so Symphony is uniquely positioned for a bright future. The company is truly global with offices and customers all around the world, offering employees a unique global workplace and perspective.
Employee satisfaction is important to the company's leadership team. In 2019, 82% of employees said they were proud to work for the company. Symphony is a fun place to work where individual and team achievement is celebrated.
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
- Regional specific competitive benefits
- Build your own Benefits (BYOB) perk
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Note: If considered for a position you will be subject to a criminal background check. A conviction is not an automatic bar to employment. Each case will be considered on its own merits. The nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances, the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for, and any pattern of offenses may, however, be considered.
Any information provided to us will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphony’s legal basis for such processing, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact email@example.com.
Back to top