Account Manager, NY
- Ensure client retention (develop loyalty and build long-term relationships by facilitating any further needs Symphony can provide them with)
- Expand existing Accounts (Increasing penetration within an enterprise)
- Up-sell premium services (Increasing package offering selected by enterprise) and, managing client relationships effectively
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions
- Communicate new services, information, or changes relevant to the client
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
- Forecast account management targets and align account forecasting metrics with new sales to meet company budget
- Develop and continuously refine effective processes for account management department
- 10+ years professional Account Management experience supporting either a FinTech, FinServ, or Enterprise SaaS product
- Technically competent in SaaS business models
- Confident in ability to hit quota
- Able to provide tangible examples of revenue derived from up-selling current client base
- Demonstrated success of working with Enterprise Customers and growing business
- Ability to establish relationships with C-level decision-makers of major accounts across multiple markets (product and geographical)
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with the confidence and maturity to have instant credibility at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Solid commercial and financial awareness with capable knowledge of complex negotiations process
- A true passion for delivering a ʻbest-in-classʼ customer experience
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Symphony has raised $170 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
Meet Some of Symphony's Employees
As a visual designer, Jessica is responsible for creating what the user sees and interacts with—crafting a graphical interface that is logical and intuitive to use.
Back to top