Account Manager, NY
- Ensure client retention (develop loyalty and build long-term relationships by facilitating any further needs Symphony can provide them with)
- Expand existing Accounts (Increasing penetration within an enterprise)
- Up-sell premium services (Increasing package offering selected by enterprise) and, managing client relationships effectively
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions
- Communicate new services, information, or changes relevant to the client
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
- Forecast account management targets and align account forecasting metrics with new sales to meet company budget
- Develop and continuously refine effective processes for account management department
- 10 to 15 years professional Account Management experience supporting either a FinTech or Enterprise SaaS product
- Technically competent in SaaS business models
- Confident in ability to hit quota
- Able to provide tangible examples of revenue derived from up-selling current client base
- Demonstrated success of working with Enterprise Customers and growing business
- Ability to establish relationships with C-level decision-makers of major accounts across multiple markets (product and geographical)
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with the confidence and maturity to have instant credibility at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Solid commercial and financial awareness with capable knowledge of complex negotiations process
- A true passion for delivering a ʻbest-in-classʼ customer experience
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills, and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(K) Plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
Symphony appreciates your interest in our company.
Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Back to top