Senior Credit Analyst - Private Placements
- Farmington, CT
Symetra is seeking an experienced Senior Credit Analyst to join our Private Placement Investment Management team!
About the role
As a Senior Credit Analyst you will lead the review of new corporate, infrastructure and project finance transactions utilizing intensive fundamental credit analysis and relative value analysis. You are expected to apply your experience regarding covenants and transaction structure common in the private placement market. You will work with legal counsel to ensure documentation is accurate, complete and appropriate reflecting the negotiated terms and conditions for the transactions and amendment/waivers. The candidate will be expected to have an established network of contacts with the sell side to maintain a strong market presence. Interact regularly with other members of the Symetra Investment department.
What you will do
- Ongoing portfolio management
- Provide quantitative/analytical and qualitative support for corporate infrastructure and project bonds
- Present new investment opportunities to the Investment Committee supported by a well-developed investment thesis
- Work with Portfolio Managers, traders, sell side analysts and other analysts within the Corporate Credit team
- Interact regularly with other members of the Symetra Investment department
We don't take a "one-size-fits-all" approach when it comes to our employees. Our programs are designed to make your life better-both at work and at home.
- Flexible work program and telecommute arrangements
- Wellness program offering employees a variety of resources crafted to assist you in reaching and maintaining your optimum health
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and take advantage of immediate vesting and company matching up to 6%
- Paid time away including vacation and sick time, flex days and ten paid holidays
- Give back to your community and double your impact through our company matching
- Want more details? Check out our Symetra Benefits Overview
Back to top