Recent Graduate: Sales Rotation Training Program
- Bellevue, WA
Symetra has an exciting opportunity to join our Benefits division as aRegional Group Associate!This is a rotation program for college students and recent graduates who aspire to learn the insurance business and grow in the Sales field!
About the role
The Regional Group Associate (RGA) is a member of the Benefits Distribution channel region sales team. The primary responsibilities of this position include learning the business from 7 to 9 highly experienced Underwriting Regional Group Manager (URGM) and Regional Group Manager (RGM) mentors, and working with their mentors to develop and execute on a marketing strategy for targeting quality employee benefit brokers, consultants, and TPAs in their assigned territory. The RGA will learn to build, maintain and service a profitable block of employer stop loss business and learn to build market strategies to identify employee benefit brokers, consultants and TPAs.
After proven success, the RGA will be eligible to grow into an RGM or URGM position and assigned in a territory within a major metropolitan area and one of the top 25 fastest growing markets in the United States! This training program will take approximately 12 to 15 months and Symetra will cover relocation costs and more!
What you will do
- Travel to assigned territory as the need arises to develop positive relationships with key internal and external clients;due to the current pandemic, there will be no traveling required until things return to normal. The program will remain 100% telecommute until further notice.
- Learn the Excess Loss insurance business and Symetra's business practices from multiple mentors within different major metropolitan areas within the United States
- Work with other Benefits Division distribution teams in Select Benefits and Group Life and Disability to develop cross-selling opportunities
We don't take a "one-size-fits-all" approach when it comes to our employees. Our programs are designed to make your life better-both at work and at home.
- Flexible work program and telecommute arrangements
- Wellness program offering employees a variety of resources crafted to assist you in reaching and maintaining your optimum health
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and take advantage of immediate vesting and company matching up to 6%
- Paid time away including vacation and sick time, flex days and ten paid holidays
- Give back to your community and double your impact through our company matching
- Want more details? Check out ourSymetra Benefits Overview
Back to top