National Group Manager
Symetra is seeking a talented National Group Manager – Stop Loss to join our team!
About the role
The National Group Manager is a member of the Benefits Distribution Sales Team. The primary responsibilities of this new position include developing new business for Symetra by executing a marketing strategy for targeting TPA’s, employee benefit brokers, consultants, and wholesalers, focused on Stop Loss.
What you will do
- Merchandise, distribute, and sell Symetra’s Stop Loss product/value proposition to producers currently not working with Symetra.
- Solely focused within in the 100 – 500 life employer space.
- 75% travel as required.
- Grow your book of business from the ground up in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and external clients (to include TPAs, brokers, wholesalers, consultants, and internal customers.
- Meet and negotiate with Symetra Underwriters in order to produce business that meets or exceeds target profit levels.
- Work with other Benefits Division distribution teams in Select Benefits and Group Life and Disability to develop cross-selling opportunities.
Back to top