Full Stack Software Development Engineer
- Bellevue, WA
Symetra has an excellent opportunity to join our team as a Full Stack Software Development Engineer!
Did you know that Insurance industry is highly vulnerable to future disruption? You have an opportunity to join a well-funded startup that is looking to go after a new market in this industry. Come, join us and be part of the disruption and help us imagine and define this new product. It is a green field opportunity where you get to innovate on the business, user experience as well as on the technology front. If you are a software engineer at heart and is passionate about delivering exceptional software, let's talk!
What you will do
- Design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable systems and services
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Build highly scalable API's that are being continuously deployed and updated through an automated CI/CD pipeline
- Enable user analytics, logging, monitoring, instrumentation for all services
- Experience writing unit tests, integration tests, performance tests
- Collaborate with various team members and stakeholders on requirements definition and feature design and development
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute programming projects
We don't take a "one-size-fits-all" approach when it comes to our employees. Our programs are designed to make your life better-both at work and at home.
- Flexible work program and telecommute arrangements
- Wellness program offering employees a variety of resources crafted to assist you in reaching and maintaining your optimum health
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and take advantage of immediate vesting and company matching up to 6%
- Paid time away including vacation and sick time, flex days and ten paid holidays
- Give back to your community and double your impact through our company matching
- Want more details? Check out our Symetra Benefits Overview
Back to top