Customer Service Representative- Remote
Are you looking to build a long-term career? Do you love helping others?
If you answered yes, then read on about the excitingAssociate and Core Customer Service Representativeopportunities at Symetra. As a Representative you'll support our Retirement or Benefits division's call center where you'll play a key role in assisting our customers and in the overall success of Symetra. This position is available nationwide.
What's cool about this role and Symetra? Here's what some of our current Representatives have to say.
"I cannot believe how seamless the onboarding process with Symetra has been, despite the fact that I have never set foot in the office. The equipment, technology, and most importantly, the people, are all top-notch. I feel like I have really been able to get to know my coworkers, and the managers and senior representatives are always quick to help out when I need it. I feel extremely lucky to be working here." - Aron
"Our workplace is so warm and supportive, in every aspect we are truly set up for success. Not only do we have support professionally, but we also do personally with being able to work from home to provide a better work-life balance." - Ashley
"I love my job because everything you need to succeed is provided to you right from the beginning, whether working in the office or from home! Keeping Symetra's core values in mind helps us as Symetra employee's to keep up an amazing work environment where new insights are welcomed and feedback is appreciated." - Cheyenne
"Why I enjoy working for Symetra is that I get to work in a relaxed environment with amazing benefits and so many options for growth within and Symetra allows me to have the freedom of a flexible work schedule where I can work in and out of the office to provide excellent service to our customers." - Lisa
What you'll do in this role
- Answer incoming phone calls from agents and customers
- Assist with a variety of inquiries, including status on pending new business applications and pending in-force transactions
- Help with specific in-force policy questions, product information, current rates, and service issue resolution
- Process and maintain department SLAs by processing basic transactions and servicing customer requests with a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Navigate multiple administrative systems in support of our New Business, Claims, and In-force Back Office work ensuring you have an understanding and knowledge of processes and procedures
- Keep and document detailed and concise notes on all interactions
- Perform additional tasks or responsibilities at the request of management
We're always looking for highly motivated, driven, and customer-centric individuals to join our team. We are hiring year-round for this role and have part-time, full-time, and remote opportunities available. We invite you to apply and explore a career at Symetra. If you're a strong fit, we'll reach out to you directly to start a conversation as opportunities become available.
Back to top