Associate Customer Operations Representative
- Bellevue, WA
Symetra has an exciting new opportunity to join our team as anAssociate CustomerOperations Representative!
The Associate Customer Operations Representative is responsible for reviewing and processing financial and non-financial activities for our active Life Insurnace products, including, but not limited to: transfers, beneficiary changes, account maintenance. Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Process customer impacting activities into administrative systems
- Communicate with external customers and agents via telephone or written correspondence
- Process manual check and wire requests
- Prepare checks and correspondence
- Account research
- Understand department policies and procedures as they pertain to processing transactions
- Follow up with others on outstanding issues professionally and promptly
- Complete other projects as assigned
What we offer you
We don’t take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when it comes to our employees. Our programs are designed to make your life better—both at work and at home.
- Flexible work and telecommute arrangements
- Wellness program offering employees a variety of resources designed to assist you in reaching and maintaining your optimum health
- Paid time away options to accommodate your needs and life’s events, including vacation (our favorite), illness, caring for a family member, volunteering, the birth or adoption of a child, the loss of a family member and more
- Ongoing learning and skills development through our college tuition assistance, professional education certification programs and more
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and take advantage of immediate vesting and company matching up to 6%
- Give back to your community and double your impact through our company matching and/or participate in our company-wide week of service each June
- Want more details? Check out ourSymetra Benefits Overview
Back to top