Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, we're the strategic services arm of Symbility Solutions, one of Canada's rare 100 Million+ publicly traded technology companies. We work with startups, gaming companies, technology giants, and fortune 100 clients.
A day at Symbility Intersect is never the same.
As our Product Manager , you will work with senior client-facing leadership focused on exceeding all expectations and developing long term and prosperous client relationships. Passion, enthusiasm, obsession with details and the ability to work (and play) in a team are all musts.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Become a strategic partner to all colleagues and clients
- To grasp an understanding of technology that will allow you to identify opportunities and position and sell technology to our existing client base as well as potential clients
- Understand and keep up-to-date with emerging technologies, trends and innovative solutions being implemented across the industry
- To be proactive in identifying challenges in project work
- To be proactive in identifying client challenges
- Project Planning (including facilitation of meetings between clients & colleagues, todo's, milestones and providing required information and resources)
- Collect, understand and communicate the client's business requirements to the creative and development teams
- Set client expectations / maintain communication with clients
- Identifying billing and working with CFO & VP, Product Management to ensure billing completed
- Setting developer expectations
- Work with VP, Product Management & Product Managers to allocate resources and ensure smooth project flow
- Prepare and advise on the creation of RFP's & RFI's
- To be proactive in discovering client needs and business opportunities
- To be an ambassador for INTERSECT and our clients both at work and out-of-work
As Product Manager, you will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- You understand business and marketing but despise traditional approaches to them
- You are well versed in the pros and cons in the HTML5 verus native debate.
- You couldn't live without the apps on your smartphone.
- Tech news fills your life. Be it Wired, Tech Crunch, Fast Company, Mashable or Reddit you get motivated by how quickly the world moves and inspired by everything that happens in it on a daily basis.
- You believe that horses are beautiful and majestic animals.
- You blog about tech, business, marketing, start-ups or all of it already.
- You come up with an app idea a day, but also quickly realize why most of them are bad ideas.
- You take pride in the beauty of your powerpoint slides, the complexity of your excel docs and the detail of your schedules.
- You realize you have a lot to offer, but also a lot to learn and will ensure that both are maximized every day.
- If you won the lottery tomorrow you would still apply for this job.
- You have 3 - 5 years of relevant industry experience and are looking to make your mark on this world.
FLEXIBLE HOURS AND UNLIMITED VACATION POLICY
Need a break? No problem. Employees can take time off in the way that works best for them and their teams. Work remotely when you need to.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Comprehensive extended health care coverage, energy pod, and standing desks. Take care of yourself.
Off-site adventures, ping-pong, unique traditions, monthly birthday celebrations, Fancy Fridays, Lunch and Learns.
Catered lunches, healthy snacks, freshly-ground coffee, and Beer O'clock
To stay connected we have weekly town halls to celebrate milestones, share updates, welcome new hires, present apps of the week, and crown the QA Star of the Week.
We like to work hard and play hard, and as such we offer yearly Workations for employees to unwind and spend non-work time with coworkers.
Interested in learning more?
Our Culture: https://www.symbilitysolutions.com/symbility-inter...
Check out our 3D office tour: https://www.symbilitysolutions.com/symbility-inter...
Symbility Intersect welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Symbility Intersect's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
Peter oversees the Developer Team that writes code for the full spread of projects. He ensures every line is perfect through reviews—and helps explore new ideas.
Back to top