The SXSW Tech Department is seeking an intern to assist our team in the buildup, support, and execution of SXSW 2017. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to help with basic network/IT troubleshooting, equipment organization, and overall staff support, amongst additional criteria.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Possess general tech knowledge
- Overall interest in the tech and events business
- Firm understanding of Google Apps for Work and associated applications
- Comfortable working with Mac and Windows Operating Systems (in that order)
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills
- Positive mental attitude<\li>
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds<\li>
This position starts once filled and runs through March 2017. A 10-20 hour a week time commitment and full-time availability during SXSWeek, March 10-19, is required.
Back to top