Innovation Intern (AI)
Innovation Group Intern focused on AI: Are you obsessed with the ever evolving and dynamic world of AI platforms and software? Do you consider the industry full of possibilities and new frontiers? Do you often wonder how the creative and commercial sides coexist and compliment each other?
At SXSW, AI is integral in producing extraordinary experiences for our attendees as well as providing superior services for our clients and partners, who happen to be some of the biggest companies in the world: Bud Light, Mazda, McDonald’s, to name a few. We are striving to create the best SXSW AI enhanced experiences with each event.
The AI Innovation Intern will be responsible for assisting the team by gathering and assembling assigned researched materials to ensure the team members are well informed and up to date on the most recent news, trends, market research, and latest advancements in the field of AI.
The ideal intern must work well within a team, have excellent communication skills and be agile in a demanding environment.
Responsibilities for this position include
YOU ARE: A business major with strong market research skills and who has a passionate understanding of emerging technologies and their business models. You’re a rockstar at school who requires minimum supervision to take requirements and create detailed reports for the team. You’re a team player who takes responsibility for their integral contribution to the team. Have fun, work hard. Here are some key attributes we’re looking for:
- Problem Solver
- General business knowledge – a few business courses or experience working in an office
- Strong communication (oral, writing and presentation) skills
- Professional presence and demeanor
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Assist with research, documentation, and organizing materials for the Innovation Group.
- Help to build a knowledge base/ compendium of market research regarding the latest advancements and developments in the field of AI, particularly regarding business models and monetization of those specific platforms.
- Communicate through weekly status reports via google docs and slack posts.
- Assist with daily tasks within any of the areas under the Innovation team.
- Background in Market Research, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Event coordination / production experience.
- Location: Austin Texas United States
- Position Type: Internship
- All Salary Level: Unpaid for credit
- Approximate Hours Per Week: 20.
- This position begins immediately and ends shortly after our March event.
- Submit resume and cover letter to the SXSW internship department [email protected]
- Cover letter must include "Why you think an internship at SXSW would benefit you
- Applicants can apply for up to 3 internships
- Include top 3 choices order of preference in cover letter and body of submission email
- Include any additional information required by the specific internship
- To apply, send resumes/CVs to [email protected]
Back to top