Sr. iOS Developer
Our client (whom I will inform you about in our initial call) is seeking out a Sr. iOS Developer in the Greater Los Angeles Area. They have some very well-known subsidiaries and the applications that you will be developing will be touched by an average of 30,000 users a day.
Who they are seeking:
• You will have the ability to develop some awesome backend code while still having a keen eye for the UI.
• Always looking forward to working with the latest and greatest tools and technology.
• A minimum of 3 or 4 years in iOS development.
• Experience in Objective-C, iOS SDK, Cocoa, XCode, Interface Builder, Git, Autolayout, and if you have Swift and SQL experience that would be a huge bonus.
• Proficient with writing TDD or Unit Tests.
• OOP, design patterns, MVC, and MVVM experience will be very important.
In this position:
• You will be developing applications that will scale and reach upwards of 30,000+ users per day.
• You will need to stay on top of trends that will be used to strengthen their brand.
• UI design work using Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa.
• Collaborate with different parts of the business and other iOS developer to exchange improvements and new ideas.
Back to top