Sr. iOS Developer
Our client (whom I will inform you about in our initial call) is seeking out a Sr. iOS Developer in the Greater Los Angeles Area. They have some very well-known subsidiaries and the applications that you will be developing will be touched by an average of 30,000 users a day.
Who they are seeking:
• You will have the ability to develop some awesome backend code while still having a keen eye for the UI.
• Always looking forward to working with the latest and greatest tools and technology.
• A minimum of 3 or 4 years in iOS development.
• Experience in Objective-C, iOS SDK, Cocoa, XCode, Interface Builder, Git, Autolayout, and if you have Swift and SQL experience that would be a huge bonus.
• Proficient with writing TDD or Unit Tests.
• OOP, design patterns, MVC, and MVVM experience will be very important.
In this position:
• You will be developing applications that will scale and reach upwards of 30,000+ users per day.
• You will need to stay on top of trends that will be used to strengthen their brand.
• UI design work using Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa.
• Collaborate with different parts of the business and other iOS developer to exchange improvements and new ideas.
Meet Some of Swoon Group's Employees
NextGen, Business Development Manager
Blake heads NextGen’s Internet of Things division. He develops and maintains business in the Central Region to position NextGen as the leading staffing provider in today’s technology space.
Back to top