Mid-Level Web Developer
Seeking a flexible work schedule and a laid-back, collaborative culture?
Our client in Deerfield, IL is a publishing company looking to hire an eager and passionate Mid-Level Web Developer that is willing to wear many hats.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
LEMP Stack Environment plus Drupal.
• No travel or 80 hour weeks
• Work from home option available
• Casual and collaborative space
If you like the idea of building innovative features for a company whose core mission is to help people find the best solutions for their ongoing health problems – let's talk!
Top 3 Experience Requirements
• 2-5 years of experience with (Drupal or WordPress or Joomla), PHP, Linux, and MySQL
• Experience with a variety of websites and/or mobile apps
• Must be self-disciplined and a team player
What are the job responsibilities?
• Re-launching our doctor directory with new features and a fresh look
• Creating custom Drupal modules
• Crafting and testing site features for desktop and mobile to improve traffic metrics and advertising revenue
• Creating an author portal, media asset management utility, and an automated advertising system
• Enhancements to our new forums system in (Vanilla Forums)
Meet Some of Swoon Group's Employees
NextGen, Business Development Manager
Blake heads NextGen’s Internet of Things division. He develops and maintains business in the Central Region to position NextGen as the leading staffing provider in today’s technology space.
Back to top