Business Development Manager - Swoon Group
You are a natural at developing relationships with potential clients and leading them to the close. You’re looking for a fast growing company where you can make a real impact. You want the support of senior leadership to earn as much as you put into it. Hard work is as important to you as cultural fit.
Swoon is not your typical staffing firm just trying to rack up numbers. We do our homework, place candidates in jobs that last and support them through our contractor care program. It’s this fresh approach that is winning us awards left and right.
We’re looking for a new Business Development Manager who can roll up their sleeves and join our team of fast rising allstars.
What a Business Development Manager at Swoon Does
- You are naturally driven by goal setting, financial targets and developing real relationships with your clients for the long term.
- Network strategically, on the phone, online and in-person.
- Manage the client experience and flow through the sales process.
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings to assess potential clients for level of interest, staffing needs and business goals.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and innovative practices.
- Constantly look for and implement feedback from clients, peers and leads. You are self-motivated, resourceful and also know when to ask for guidance.
- You have a memorable and outgoing personality; able to engage with all levels of seniority.
Do you Have What it Takes?
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience
- Experience with full-cycle sales process: prospecting, cold/warm calling, scheduling meetings, client presentations, gathering requirements and managing results. You know the drill.
What’s in it For You?
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Untapped Territory
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k plan matching after 1 year
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 4 sick days per year
- Onsite gym (Chicago Location)
With our uncapped commissions, generous benefits and great culture, you’ll have everything you need to drive your earnings.
Back to top