- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 350K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast as before; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Peloton, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Research and source qualified candidates through email outreach, LinkedIn, Boolean, social media outreach, referrals, events, and other innovative means
- Leverage your creative communication skills, sourcing techniques, and tools to help Superhuman stand out
- Continuously experiment, test, and innovate our hiring approach and processes
- Manage and track a robust candidate pipeline with metrics, funnel analysis, and continual improvement
- Collaborate closely with other members of our recruiting team, hiring managers, and our founders
- Become an expert at communicating Superhuman’s product, technology, and brand to successfully identify and engage passive talent
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience working in sourcing and/or recruiting for software engineering roles.
- Tools of the Trade: You may have some combination of experience with Google Apps (email, Google Calendar), sourcing platforms (LinkedIn, Entelo, AngelList), candidate marketplaces (Hired, A-List), applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse), automation tools (Zapier), and marketing systems (mail merges, drip campaigns).
- Communication: You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to Detail: You exercise astonishing attention for detail in everything that you do; you take a detail-oriented approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical.
- Curiosity: Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to deeply understand the business and assigned roles.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Building a culture of diversity and inclusion is not an afterthought. It’s the first thing you support when building a team.
- Organization: With strong organization skills, you can juggle and coordinate multiple activities and opportunities.
- Growth: You are very receptive to feedback, and use it to improve rapidly. You focus on constant self-improvement and learning.
- Fast Learner: You quickly learn new concepts, and you easily pick up new skills.
- Resourceful: Flexible and scrappy, with a bias to action and willingness to do what is needed to get great work done.
- Efficient: You move quickly and effectively, and always find ways to achieve more.
- Tenacious: Setbacks do not slow you down. You don't ever give up!
- Community Builder: You enjoy meeting people and attending events.
- Location: We're open to you joining us from our office in San Francisco OR a home office anywhere in North America
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.