- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast as before; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have massive impact: you will define product strategy, and translate big ideas into experiences that delight our customers. You will create gorgeous products that millions of people use for hours every single day.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit, and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it's possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Develop amazing user experiences by building new features and improving existing ones for Android
- Contribute in the product process: thinking through UX, designing beautiful UI, and connecting with customers to solve their problems
- Become an expert in Android app development and expand your development experience across the stack and to other platforms
- Help estimate, plan and execute on projects, features, and integrations
- Support code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
- Analyze and refine solutions for quality and performance
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 5+ years of professional android app development experience (5+ yrs on Android, and 2+ yrs on other technologies).
- Expertise: You have a deep understanding of Android SDK, Android UI design principles, threading, and memory management. You are comfortable comprehending iOS code. You have a firm grasp on the tools for the trade (Kotlin, Flow, Android Studio).
- Product focused: You take pride in building elegant and beautiful products.
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Learning: You are open to the best tool for the job and excited to learn new technologies.
- Quality communicator: You can break down tricky topics in writing and in person.
- Leadership: You will help to build a company inclusive culture and shape our future.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Remote (within North America)
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 10 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Day and Winter Break.
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.