Mobile Engineering Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 300K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast as before; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have massive impact: you will lead the growing Mobile team, work closely with QA, Product, Design, and other cross-functional teams to build the future of email. You will foster an inclusive and product-driven team environment that power products that millions of people count on every single day.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcome Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Oversee and contribute to a team of mobile software engineers developing amazing user experiences
- Serve as an engineering leader and technical expert
- Create plans, processes, and drive execution for the engineering team
- Hire and mentor a world-class team
- Provide coaching, career guidance and mentorship to grow and retain engineering talent
- Advocate for code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
- Follow projects from inception through implementation to help ensure they are on time and remarkable quality
- Support initiatives to improve engineering efficiency, quality, and happiness
- Collaborate with product and delight teams to ship incredible features and products
- Location: San Francisco, CA
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 8+ years of experience contributing to engineering teams, 3+ years was focused on developing production iOS apps, and 2+ years of which was engineering management experience.
- Management: You have a track record of managing and developing high-performing, inclusive, and mission-driven teams.
- Communication: You understand topics in detail. You communicate clearly and with precision, both in writing and in person.
- Execution: You can take large, complex problems and break them into manageable pieces. You are a model of dependability.
- Attention to Detail: You exercise astonishing attention for detail in everything that you do.
- Hands-on: You're excited to dive into problems and code-bases.
- Efficient: You move quickly and effectively, and always find ways to achieve more.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 60% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
Superhuman is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top