Lead Fullstack Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 400K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our enthusiasm doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will define product strategy, and translate big ideas into experiences that warm our hearts. You will create gorgeous products that millions of people use for hours every single day.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As a Lead Fullstack Engineer, you will join as a core member of a seasoned 6-person team.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Peloton, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcome Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand loyalty and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too.
- Develop new products and features, improve existing products and features
- Own and deliver complex projects from the planning stage through execution
- Contribute to the technical design process, break down large tasks
- Investigate the edge-cases, exploring any problems that arise in depth and proposing robust solutions
- Design, evaluate and measure solutions to problems varying in scope
- Mentor, coach and support the people around you
- Promote code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
- Technologies we use: React, Golang, Postgres, Electron, WebSQL
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 6+ years of professional full stack web development experience, working across the stack from the database to the UI.
- Product focused: You take pride in building elegant and beautiful product.
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Quality communicator: You can break down tricky topics in writing and in person.
- Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow.
- Leadership: You will help to build company inclusive culture and shape our future.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Remote
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 60% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
Superhuman is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top