Customer Onboarding Specialist (East Coast)
- United States
- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 400K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast as before; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
We care deeply about creating delight for our customers — and we hope you do too!
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have a massive impact: on our growth team, you will personally scale how we reinvent productivity.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As an Onboarding Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to be the face of the brand for new customers during 1:1 concierge onboarding experiences.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Peloton, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcome Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Become a leading expert on email and productivity
- Perform 1:1 onboardings with our customers
- Upgrade our customers’ workflows; help them love the brand
- Build longer term customer relationships to foster brand loyalty
- Experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth
- Identify and report issues with the customer experience
- Provide design and product input to the first time user experience
- Scale sales to many thousands of paying customers
- Inform and influence our overall growth strategy
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: 2+ years experience in a high-velocity customer-facing role, for example onboarding, implementation, sales, or customer success.
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing.
- Empathy: You understand how your customers succeed by stepping into their shoes and showing that you care.
- Teacher: You enjoy sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate.
- Goal Oriented: You are excited for new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals.
- Problem Solver: You are adept at spotting issues, and quickly suggest elegant solutions.
- Delight: You will brighten any customer's day!
- Location: Remote (East Coast, Eastern Time Zone)
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 📈
- Join a world-class growth team at a rapidly scaling startup
- Become expert at listening to customers, and inspiring on a solution, product, and vision
- Network with customers who lead high-profile businesses and industries
- Learn how to build an unparalleled company culture that sustainably attracts the best talent
- Grow into field sales, enterprise sales, account management, or customer success management
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 60% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top